Object-oriented programming (OOP) is a programming paradigm using “objects and Classes”. It consists of data abstractions, encapsulations, polymorphism, and inheritance. Most of the programming language including Java supports object oriented programming approach.
This course is designed for those programmers who want to think again the Object oriented concepts in deep with the context of Java programming language.
• Introduction to Object-Oriented Concepts
• How to think in Terms of Objects
• Advanced Object-Oriented Concepts
• The Anatomy of a Class
• Class design Guidelines
• Designing with Objects
• Mastering Inheritance and Composition
• Frameworks and Reuse: Designing with Interfaces and Abstract Classes
• Building Objects
• Creating Objects Models with UML
• Objects and Portable Data XML
• Persistent Objects: Serialization and Relational Databases
• Objects and the Internet
• Objects and Client/Server Applications